Reputable manufacturer of efficient fans and motors, ZIEHL-ABEGG, works together with PMS-HVAC to upgrade / retrofit air handlings units. With the retrofit concept we replace existing systems, wherever they are, with the most efficient technology. With this we lower the energy consumption, the ecological footprint and the CO2 emissions. ZIEHL-ABEGG takes care of the whole assortment about ventilation-, control- and engineering. All components are perfectly synchronised. This results in efficient system solutions for air handling units. Completed renovation projects have already saved up to 50% in energy costs to the total optimization.
First the existing system is checked. The air handling units will be cleaned, where appropriate we coat the unit and we change the filters. The condenser will be cleaned and when required we will coat the condenser. We check the dampers and when necessary clean or change them.
We look at the conditions of the fan and the current energy costs. In the most of the situations there are older types AC motor with a fan belt. An economical solutions would be a new EC fan with direct driven motor. It is also a option to, instead of 1 fan, replace by multiple smaller fans. This option create more reliability. The energy cost would be calculated in the first phase of the project.
Overview important arguments:
- Simple speed controlled management
- Reduction of operation costs
- Ready for building managing system
- Potential efficiency improvement
- Reducing noise level
- Better, simplyer and saving of the repair costs; replace the fan belt is no longer necessary
- When replacing, no downtime in process.
- No orientation time for new technology – plug and play- modus
- Place new EC fans in your air handling unit means a direct cost reduction